i-Site from Symfoni allows for easy and quick creation of websites. This is from the absolute foundation upwards and without the need for any special HTML skills. By using i-Site, your company acquires a foundation for developing internal and external websites in an easy and user-friendly manner.
Page structures, menus and content are created, maintained and archived via Notes – the result being a website that is supported by the most popular web browsers including Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and more.
User roles allow the various functions in i-Site to be targeted at specific company staff. This means that workflows can be adjusted to best suite your company’s structure. i-Site is delivered with the following standard functionality:
- Creating of content via Notes Rich Text
- Structuring of menus
- Versioning and status control of documents
- Administrator (webmaster), Author & Approver roles
- Previewing of content prior to publication
- Possibility for combining content from other web solutions and/or Notes databases.
Read the product sheet for i-Site (pdf)
Read more about i-Site in our product sheet here (PDF file).